Day #513

Ok, so I am exaggerating a bit when I say that the planning day for this wedding is so high.

This week has been crazy stressful as Justin and I try to finish the final touches. Justin is still working on bridesmaid dresses and I am trying to finish all of the paper "products" that will be found at the wedding including the programs. I'm not worried about us finishing on time (although maybe I should). I know I have my mom's help (but I also know she is tired of gluing). Don't worry dear friends. I am super excited about the programs, and if you are coming to the wedding -- you should be too! They are my favorite paper product from this whole wedding "experiment".

Today I will try to finish some decorations as well as the maps for the wedding programs. I have quite a bit to finish. Wish me luck!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...