The Friday Five #15: The Holidays





1. Have you seen any holiday commercials yet?

Yes. I don't even watch tv that much. I couldn't tell you what the commercials were for, but I do remember hearing Christmas music as a commercial played in the background. (And no, I haven't started listening to Christmas music yet!)

2. Will you or have you ever participated in Black Friday?

I used to participate in Black Friday pretty religiously. This year we will probably be laying low since we are about to go out of town.

3. Do you love or despise holiday leftovers?

Not into leftovers. I used to be, but I've grown out of it. Now, my preference is to only make what I know will be eaten, so that we save money. I'm not opposed to eating meat or cheese with bread or crackers for lunch which is mostly how I get around my lack of leftovers.

4. Have you seen any (non-commercial, i.e. store) holiday lights yet?

Yes! My neighbors are ready for Christmas!

5. Have you been good to Santa’s way of thinking?

I'd give myself a C+. I'd say I was about as good as the average person. I didn't give back a tremendous amount to the community, but I rarely said no to a beggar either.

How was your Thanksgiving? Are you participating in Black Friday/Shop Small Saturday/Cyber Monday this year?


Join in and share your
answers for The Friday Five!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...