Join Me!


I've been spending a lot of time on instagram lately deleting images and re-editing a lot of the images I post on here. I'm actually really proud of where it's going, and I'm hopeful that it will continue to improve over time as I continue editing and working through kinks.

This month I have been really struggling with blog posts. Either the prompts are boring or I spend so much energy (even in 10 or so minutes!) editing images that writing takes a back burner. Apparently I can work on just one creative idea a day before I lose all ability to focus.


This was my image of the day: Marseille, France. This image is not a multiple-photo panorama as most of my other long/wide shots tend to be. In fact this is one image, and I have cropped off the wall that was minimizing the view. I do have a number of other images I should be able to "add" to this image to make an even better panorama, but that is not a project I am considering working on this month. It is far too involved and my computer is far too slow to be able to complete that type of image in ten minutes.


This is a screenshot taken from the panorama. I always hate posting panoramas, because you can't see detail. Since it is a screenshot and not saved for web, it's a bit blurry, but I didn't really want to crop my original image… Screenshots are easier for the lazy. ;) (And people who have limited time.)

In other news, Justin let me buy the cutest outfit…

FP One Emily Slip & Bright Yellow Military Sweater Jacket

and 

Lila Tiered Chemise

The FP One Emily Slip was on sale (for $30, down from $80!; go to your local Free People store or call the number since the discount doesn't show up on the website), the yellow Free People jacket was being sold used by someone on Poshmark (review coming soon; the jacket was from last year), and the Lila Tiered Chemise is currently a sale piece ($40 down from $80) at Anthropologie that works exceptionally well as a dress when paired with a belt (and of course a petticoat).

I've also been prepping the beauty giveaway winner packages, anticipating another giveaway to come soon, searching for awesome hotel deals in the DC area, making plans to visit Asheville, and practicing German. The German practicing is the most important by far! ;) I pass a million games and then it sends me back to the beginning to practice basic German again. GRR!!! Yes, it's true I need the practice, but seriously?!?! Why can't I just keep moving on? (Duolingo is also great if you want to learn French, Italian, or Spanish!)

Of course when I'm not doing any of that, I'm running around doing jobs and attempting to teach multiplication. No, zero times any number is not that number!!!! *screams* (Ok, I'm not really that impatient, but sometimes I feel like I am.)

What have you been up to? Shopping? Planning getaways to take advantage of the gorgeous fall weather? Practicing and improving on any skills? Following me on instagram? ;)

P.S. If you do intend to fly somewhere this fall, be sure to take advantage of this offer wherein you share your boarding pass on twitter (covering private information obviously) using #flyforpink and 50¢ gets donated toward breast cancer research! I certainly will be doing it when I fly to DC later this month! :)

** I'm participating in 31 Days; are you?


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...