Remember when I said I went on a shooting spree? ...


This is, without a doubt, one of my favorite shots from this week.  :)

I hope you all are having a fantastic week. I know for certain that I am ready for the weekend! I'm feeling very distracted as I attempt to plan one very last minute vacation to Charleston, SC along with finishing the prep for our mostly planned trip to NYC and Boston toward the end of this month.

Have you ever planned a last minute vacation on a very tight budget? Do you have any recommendations for me?

I foresee the month of July being very busy and filled with activities. I just hope I can keep up with it all.

**Sidenote: Apple's "geniuses" failed to fix Iphoto for me. I will be talking tonight with Justin about whether or not to take it back to the store and *MAKE* them fix it ... or just deleting the program altogether and starting anew. So this is my head's up that my monthly instagram collage may not work out this month. :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...