Anjolee Jewelry Review

Last Thursday I received a surprise in the mail. It was a box containing the Anjolee heart pendant I had won earlier this month. I was thinking to myself if I could wear it to the Fox with my newly acquired native birds dress, my day would be made!

Anyway, the necklace was shipped via UPS in a bag that contained a white box that contained a very pretty wooden jewelry box containing my very pretty pendant on a gorgeous silver chain.


I believe it took the necklace approximately 2 weeks to find itself on my doorstep.

I really enjoyed wearing this necklace the last two or three times I've worn it. I was worried about the pendant being too big, but it wasn't! My only complaint is that the pendant would get stuck on the chain... always right next to the clasp... and it would take me forever to move the clasp back to the back of my neck.

Overall, the necklace was really pretty and fun to wear. Obviously I do not have the diamond version like what you might order on Anjolee, but, based on what I have, if you are looking for a simple piece of jewelry to go with a dress or even a pair of jeans, this necklace is definitely a fun addition. I'm not sure I would pay upwards of $500 for it, but I don't have the real necklace. It makes it hard to determine the value. Just know that Anjolee does an awesome job at making sure whatever you order from them gets to you and the presentation in it's beautiful wooden box is just the icing on the cake!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...