Pt. 3: Reception!

When we got to the reception site, we did a few preliminary shots before I changed into my reception dress.

Darwin Young Photography

Darwin Young Photography

While everybody was drinking, snacking on appetizers, and mingling, I was getting my hair done for the reception.

Darwin Young Photography

Darwin Young Photography

We were sent this "Chinese marriage knot" from Justin's cousins who are currently in China.

Darwin Young Photography

Darwin Young Photography

The reception was a lot of fun. There were a lot of things planned that did not happen, but it all worked out. Justin and I were able to enjoy our time at the reception without feeling rushed. I would definitely suggest that future brides simply not stress about whether or not everything you plan happens.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...