Top Eleven Places I Want to Travel in Europe

If I were to return to Europe with no time constraint on my visitation, the following are the places I would most want to visit.

1. France

I want to return to Paris and go shopping. I didn't get to visit the Luxembourg Gardens or even the gardens that Monet worked from. There are pictures that still need to be taken from various vantage points including a few night shots. Going at Christmas time would be A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! Oh - and my hairdresser says that I simply must have my hair done in a French salon. I'd eat more delicious crépes, cheese, croissants, baguettes, and soooooo many macarons (especially now that I know how hard they are to find in the US!).

The French countryside is extraordinary as well. Justin's uncle said that we needed to spend more time experiencing the wine of France; he said he'd quiz us later. ;)

French Disneyland, maybe? I'm still undecided. It's probably not nearly as awesome as Florida's WDW. If I ever had kids, I could definitely see it being an interesting *immersive* cultural experience. :) Yes, you can see Mickey IF you speak to him in French! :-P

2. Germany

We didn't really visit or explore many of the cities in Germany, and the places we did explore were so fast! I'd definitely like to go visit some of the gardens that I didn't get to see there as well as visit a WWII memorial, I think. That last bit might be a bit depressing… :-/ Seeing castle ruins is also a consideration. Okay, Okay… I'm not sure what exactly I want to see in Germany. I'm sure there is something though. Honestly seeing friends and hearing the language is enough to make me consider a return trip. I'm pretty easy to please. :) I'd really love to go to my friend's boyfriend's family home and pick raspberries off the bush though! That sounds de-lic-ious! YUM! <3.

3. Switzerland -

for fondue. ALL OF THE FONDUE. I've heard the rolling hills are gorgeous with the cows wearing those bells like you see in the commercials? hehe. Proof is necessary!

4. Italy

More art, please? Or history? Or gorgeous sunrises and sunsets? Pizza! Gelato! Olive oil and balsamic vinegar with the best tomatoes and mozzarella in the world?!?! Sounds good to me. I have yet to see Florence, Milan, Rome, or Naples! Plus, I've heard (thanks to Travel and Leisure magazine) that they have some of the most gorgeous beaches in the world. As with Switzerland, proof is necessary! I'm not going to believe it until I see it! :)

5. Greece

Not sure what to expect there other than delicious food. Or at least delicious desserts. (Will I eat their food? Hmmm…)

6. Spain

I don't know what's there either, but I want to go! :)

7. Norway

Because of Anna and Elsa from Frozen. :) And … My husband's family is originally from there, and they are always sharing pictures  of the gorgeous countryside. Unfortunately, like with so many other European countries, I have no idea what all the country has to offer visitors. I'm a quick learner though! :)

8. Netherlands

I am interested in seeing Amsterdam. I blame the movie adaptation of John Green's Fault In Our Stars. It looks lovely. Plus, I've always loved (or hated) the Anne Frank story; seeing the location where they hid would be interesting.

9. Ireland

The culture is interesting. I don't know what else to say about it. :)

10. U.K.

London to see the palace and Big Ben.

Scotland, where apparently my dad's family has (or had?) a castle?!?! :)

11. Czech Republic

Four words: The city of Prague. I've heard positive things, and I've seen pretty pictures; that's enough to convince me. :)

Of course, there are a million other places I want to travel to as well. Canada, Australia, Japan, maybe Africa (wild animals are cool for the most part, but ebola is not…), Russia, Mexico, and even other parts of the US (Hawaii, California, Colorado, Boston, and Chicago come to mind)!

Where are you most interested in traveling? Anywhere I've mentioned? Have you already traveled to any of those places? I'd love suggestions or thoughts! If I'm lucky one day I will be able to travel to some of these places (in some instances, again), and recommendations are always useful! :)

* This post is part of the Girl Meets Life October Blogging Challenge

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...