Life is…


what happens when I edit.

Recap:

I set my 10 minute timer and finished within 5 minutes. Then I was like am i really finished? And I ran an action on my image just to see. It looked pretty good and I still had a few minutes left, so I start bringing out the shadows and lowering the highlights, giving the clouds more depth, working on the water… When the alarm went off, I thought to myself it will only be a few more minutes. HA. An hour later and I don't have time to write a post. Or rather I have ten minutes which I suppose fits in just perfectly with the whole 5 minute post every day in October. Unfortunately for you all it means a sad little post explaining why I can't post. :( And holding off on the giveaway for another day. Maybe Friday? I really should start planning my posts better!

Here's what to expect on my blog coming soon:

• Giveaway featuring Skintimate and Schick products
• Poshmark Review
• another European hotel review next Tuesday
• Giveaway featuring Purex Aromatherapy Crystals!
• A review of Neil Diamond's new album (Have you heard his song "Sweet Caroline"? It's super old.)
• And who knows what else! :)

Hope everyone has a fantastic Wednesday! :)

** I'm participating in 31 Days; are you?



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...