Inspiration

Marseille, 2014

"You're off to great places! Today is your day! Your mountain is waiting, so … get on your way!" - Dr. Seuss, Oh the Places You'll Go!

This month I took on the challenge to edit an image for 10 minutes every day. I assumed it would make me a quicker/better image editor. The problem I find is that I struggle to limit myself to 10 minutes. I will be in the middle of doing something when the timer goes off, and just like when your alarm wakes you up from sleeping, I just want to tell it to snooze. Just 5 minutes more! (Because obviously, five minutes more of sleep doesn't make you more tired … It wakes you up, right? … right?!?!) Anyway, my very rambly point is … whatever you want to do in life, just do it. Try. You may not succeed the first time … or the second … or the third, but one day, if you keep at it, you will have the knowledge and skills necessary to achieve your wildest dreams.

"And will you succeed? Yes! You will indeed! (98 and 3/4 percent guaranteed!) KID, YOU'LL MOVE MOUNTAINS! So… be your name Buxbaum or Bixby or Bray or Mordecai Ali Van Allen O'Shea, you're off to great places! Today is your day! Your mountain is waiting, so … get on your way!"

*I'm participating in 31 Days; are you?


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...