Adjustments


Within 24 hours my week went from sorta' kinda' busy in a comfortable way that would allow me time to get everything done to a fast-and-furious stressful how-am-I-even-going-to-find-time-to-sleep busy. I was out until 1am last night and it's looking like I'll be out late again tonight … and tomorrow night! No rest for the weary?

Here are a few blog posts that I wanted to share with you all since I don't really have a whole lot of time to share and post my own thoughts:

You are enough. - an inspirational post about why it's ok if you can't fix your hair, make DIY pottery barn furniture, and live in a perfectly clean house every day of the week.
• Who knew you could get so creative with balloons?
30% off booties at Anthropologie

Is there anything you've found recently on the interwebs? I've barely touched on the awesomeness that can be found due to lack of time, but I'd love to see what you've found!

I guess it's time to get back to work. Hope you all are having a fantastic Thursday!

**
 I'm participating in 31 Days; are you?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...