A Different View of Venice


When it comes to editing images, I'm pretty particular and extremely judgemental of my own work. I tend to spend hours editing … and even after completing that I still go back and edit more. (Particularly people and usually after I print a copy and see what my image looks like on paper.) I remember one time I went to the Georgia Aquarium and I took a picture of a crocodile. When I came home and started editing, I used photoshop to paint the crocodile green, because for some odd reason or another, my camera had captured a kind of muted green on the crocodile. Why? I don't know. Then, I proudly showed Justin my crocodile image. He took one look and said "wasn't that crocodile an albino crocodile?" Hmmmm…

*I'm participating in 31 Days; are you?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...