A New Day

I've been very negative recently. Then Justin got more bad news today. Instead of focusing on the negative, can I share something positive?

As you may know if you follow my personal twitter feed, Justin and I are trying to plan a trip/budget to go to Germany in 2014. We already had crazy financial goals for 2013, so this was really stressing me out.

Then I had the crazy idea of contacting Justin's and my German teacher from high school. Justin took it a step further and suggested meeting her for a beer. I'm hoping she will agree. She may say no since Justin always did math during her class. *glares at Justin* She would always come to class and apologize for being mean to me in her dreams though, so maybe we have a chance? ;)

Really, truly though, I am excited about Justin's suggestion.

I've also heard from a friend I haven't spoken to in a while that said she'd like to meet up and discuss my budgeting concerns.

So all in all, planning this trip (that I don't have a date or a budget for) has been overall a very positive experience by putting me in touch with people I haven't spoken with in a while. :)

As an aside, I'm not quite sure where to direct this blog. Would any of my readers like to comment about what you want to hear about? I'm thinking food, store reviews, occasional wedding randoms, house development, and now travel information? I hope you stay with me as I continue to develop my blog this year. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...