Rocking Around the Christmas Tree (Or Not, as the Case May Be)

Today's post is actually a conglomeration of my Christmas music posts from 2013 and 2014. As it turns out, my favorite Christmas music selections haven't really changed over the years, and it would have been difficult to find ten completely new and different songs to share on my blog. Instead, this list is a mixture of my previous top tens creating a whole new list of top tens (or twelve) of my previous top tens!

1. Mariah Carey - "All I Want For Christmas is You"


2. Band Aid - "Do They Know It's Christmas" 


3. Enya - "And Winter Came"


4. Michael W. Smith - "Christmastime"


5. Celine Dion - "Christmas Eve"


6. Amy Grant - "Breath of Heaven (Mary's Song)" (Buy album)


7. MercyMe - "Joseph's Lullaby"


8. Michael W. Smith - "All Is Well"


9. Point of Grace - "Emmanuel, God With Us"


10. Point of Grace - "Not That Far From Bethlehem"


11. David Bowie & Bing Crosby – "Little Drummer Boy/Peace on Earth"


12. Burl Ives - "A Holly Jolly Christmas"



What are some of your favorite holiday tunes? Do we have any in common? Did I introduce you to some new ones?



Linking up with All the Beautiful Things and Run Jump Scrap.

Linking up with Tamara Gerber
of Confessions of a Part Time Working Mom

for #TopTenThursday


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...