Thanks for all the Fish!

Movies the husband takes me to with opening sequences that simply cannot be unseen.

While most of the world spends their day working, the US will spend its day eating.

And being thankful.

Here are a few things I am grateful for this year:

1. Good friends
2. Loving family.
3. Beautiful art.
4. Strong writing.
5. Delicious food. (You didn't think I'd skip this one, did you?)
6. Pretty clothing.
7. A computer that hasn't committed suicide.
8. Being married to a pretty terrific guy.
9. Sleep.
10. Blog readers. :)

With that being said, I'm going to spend time with my family and eat delicious food! So, so long and thanks for all of the fish! :)

What are you thankful for this year? Have you seen the movie (or read the book) Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy?

Linking up with Tamara Gerber
of Confessions of a Part Time Working Mom 

for #TopTenThursday


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...