Festive Christmas Lights in Brooklyn

It's day five (for me) of the A-Z blog challenge! This month I'll be sharing all about my Christmas/New Year travels in NYC and Europe – providing insight into the places I went, reviewing the hotels I stayed at, and telling my story. Today's letter is F for Festive Christmas lights in Brooklyn! Feel free to follow along as I make my way through the alphabet this month! :)

________________________


So, remember when I said that Justin and I couldn't do a late night show while we were in NYC, because we had other plans? Well, we had tickets to take the A Slice of Brooklyn Christmas lights bus tour… Rather than overwhelm you with more writing or a review of the tour (I've done lots of that lately!), I'm just going to let the images do the talking. Enjoy! :)












How many Christmas lights do you typically put out each year? Would you ever consider taking a bus tour to see holiday lights?

A • C • D • E




5 comments:

  1. I've seen Brooklyn a bit in sitcoms and now these pictures.. They have totally taken my heart away!

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Christmas! And I absolutely love going to look at Christmas lights. I especially like when they're set to music.
    Brooklyn is so homey so I bet the displays were fantastic.
    Nice photos!

    Michele at Angels Bark

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow. That's cool. I'd love to take a bus tour if there were lots of lights. I've only done boat tours (which was fun as well).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Where'd you do the boat tour? I think that would be a neat way to see Christmas lights! :)

      Delete
  4. I would totally take the Christmas light bus tour!!
    Love your pictures, especially the giant candy canes!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...