All of the Things! + Wordless Wednesday

Charleston – September 2015

Listening to: I have John Cougar Mellencamp "Authority Song" stuck in my head. (I blame Pandora.)

Maggie has been playing Steve Perry's "Oh Sherrie" every time she gets in my car, but at least it's better than her second choice Taylor Swift's "Red". I hate the song "Red"!

My current preferences are: Def Leppard "Hysteria", Queen's "Under Pressure", and LeAnn Rimes' "Can't Fight the Moonlight".

Yeah, I'm all over the place. :)

Remembering: Ellie, my favorite babysitting charge. She just added me as a friend on instagram and I made sure to tag her in a picture I took of her pet guinea pig that she got for her birthday 3 years ago! Love that girl and miss her so much!

Planning: trips to Savannah, Orlando, and Europe. This week I ordered supplies for decorating my MagicBand (going with turquoise glitter and pink polka dots a la Minnie Mouse!) as well as booked rooms at two amazing NYC hotels for this December/January. Check out this page to follow all of my travel planning. :)

I'm also considering starting a Tuesday series on Disney vacation planning. I had no idea how complicated it actually was. Then again, I research everything thoroughly before making decisions which makes travel planning take 2 to 3 times longer than what I might consider the "normal" travel planner's travel planning time.

Anxiously Awaiting: the arrival of The Martian and my new Disney credit card to my door stoop! Yay!

Interested to Know: how all of this travel will pan out. Sometimes you pick amazing hotels and things go so smoothly and sometimes … it doesn't (and you don't).

Keeping A Secret: Christmas gifts. I need to get on it.

DIY'ing: my magicband, which I guess is more about crafting than anything else. Still. An x-acto knife and glitter duct tape will be involved. Oh - and maybe a sharpie. :)

Reading: Sara Gruen's At Water's Edge and soon-to-be Andy Weir's novel The Martian! Check out this post from last week or follow me on GoodReads to see all of the books I've read in the past year.

What have you been up to this past month? Anything exciting? Please share! I'd really love to hear. Or you can join in by answering these prompts on your own blog and share a link with me. I love reading new blogs!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...