Wacky Wednesday

Paris, France sunset; April 2014

Paris, France sunrise; May 2014

Dear Friends,

This IWSG post finds me at a loss for words and stressed. I've been really anxious the past few days and I feel like that is reflected in my posts. While I am proud of the things I have accomplished in August, I'm hoping that my suggested improvements will help me to gain more control of my stress and anxiety levels and put me in a better position for October. In the mean time, don't you just love those throwback panoramas of Paris? (Click on them for a larger view.)

------------------------


August Successes:
1. Hosted baby shower and birthday party (for baby daddy) in one weekend! Managed to somehow pull it off successfully… Question is: how?
2. Went to Boston and NYC. Came back unscathed but tired.
3. Bought a car. Now I can get to work more reliably, but I also owe more debt. :(

Improvements I'd like to make in September:
1. Keep a running list of (at least) one thing that makes me happy every day.
2. Maintain a cleaner living environment. (i.e. Put things away.)
3. Drink more water.
4. Create better photo edits.
5. Write more concisely.
6. Consider yoga.

Inspiration:

"I sound my barbaric YAWP over the roof tops of the world."
- Walt Whitman

Create your own voice. Be your own person. Don't worry about what anyone else thinks or says. Have confidence.

How did August go for you? Did you face any personal struggles that you had to work through? Did you manage to pull something off that you never imagined you could?

* If you need support for your writing, be sure to join in with the Insecure Writer's Support Group blogging about their trials, tribulations, and successes the first Wednesday of every month!

2 comments:

  1. I've been trying to declutter my spaces. I feel so much more at peace when there is some organization around me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a busy August. I know how overwhelming stress and anxiety can be, and I hope you can find opportunities this month to just take it easy and take a few long breaths when it gets tough.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...