Daydreaming About Music City

In T - 6 hours I will be in music city! Unfortunately, it will not be all play as we will be attending a wedding all weekend, but I'm excited none-the-less. It's been 4 years since my last visit and I'm looking forward to finding some new and exciting things to do while we are there. Any suggestions?

Meanwhile, yesterday's #30lists prompt was about favorite music from high school (that I would still happily listen to). I suppose it's more of a throwback than Friday fun, but good music always puts me in a pleasant mood. I can think of no better way to spend the morning just prior to the long drive we will be making (in about 1 hour) to Nashville.

1. Better Than Ezra – "Desperately Wanting"


2. Crazy Town – "Butterfly"


3. Edwin McCain – "I'll Be"


4. Jewel – "Intuition"


5. Goo Goo Dolls – "Iris"


6. Matchbox 20 - "3 A.M."


7. Lost Prophets – "Last Train Home"


8. AFI – "Silver and Cold"


9. Maroon 5 – "She Will Be Loved"


10. Linkin Park – "In the End"


Runner Up: Jet – "Cold Hard Bitch"

Can you guess what time period I was in high school from based on my music choices? What were some of your favorites in high school?

* I'm participating in 30 Days of Lists (sort of). Are you?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...