Kaboom! - A Blind Study In The Cleaning Power of a New Product


Shortly before Christmas, I agreed to review Kaboom™ Continuous Clean — Refillable Toilet Cleaning System in exchange for receiving one. At about the same time, we were having difficulties with our toilet leaking, something I was waiting on Justin to fix. (Me? Fix the toilet? Ick! Isn't that what husbands are for?) So the box containing the new cleaning product sat and sat and sat while I waited…

So one day, not too long ago, I asked Justin "when are you going to install Kaboom? I need to share my review."

Do you know what he said?

"I already have."

Floored, I considered how many times in the previous weeks the toilet looked like it needed a good scrubbing.

Zero.

The toilet was somehow maintaining it's clean status despite how busy and crazy our Christmas schedules had been. The rest of our living space was a disaster with wrapping paper, Christmas cards, presents, and random junk everywhere. But our toilet? Our toilet was clean.

Thanks Kaboom. You really do make my life easier.

* Product received for free from Smiley360 in exchange for a review. All opinions are my own.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...