Friday Favorites

Image from: Ian Sane

Adobe Color CC – I always wondered what this was until I watched an episode of Phlearn and learned how to use it with my photography. I've already used it with one image and I am so excited about using it again!
NPR's series on color from this week has kept me hooked on twitter.
21 Ways to Earn Miles That You Might Not Know About – As someone who is interested in traveling, I was highly interested in discovering new ways to travel cheaper.
10 Weird Ways to Make Money For the Holiday Season – I'm always looking for ways to make money, and this is a fantastic article about just that!
• Finally, I love the idea of a gift swap between cities. Doesn't that sound like fun? :)

Has anything online caught your eye recently? 

* Day 9 of November Blogathon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...