Dresses For the Holiday Season

It's that time of year again – the time of year to go dress shopping! And I've already started the looking for you at my local Free People and Anthropologie stores…



1. Free People Teardrop Pixie Dress
2. Free People Petaluma Fit N Flare Slip
3. Free People Studded Lace Party Dress

4. Free People Shine So Bright Dress
5. Free People Little Dot Mini Dress
6. Free People Creme De La Dress

7. Free People Circle of Flowers Slip
8. Free People Mavi Lace Dress
9. Anthropologie Petal Fete Dress

I'm sure not everyone is as enamored with lace as I am, so I would love to hear and see what dresses you are liking this holiday season. Have you already picked out a beautiful holiday number? Are you still on the search for the perfect frock? Share! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...