Change in 2014

There is that moment when you are just starting to figure everything out … and then change happens … out of the blue and unexpected.

That point is a great time for introspection. Where do I want to go in life? What do I want to do? Am I following my heart and/or my dreams? What steps are necessary for me to do so? And as Justin puts it, what will make me happy? Now? 20 years from now?

Honestly, it's a lot of questions to have put on "your plate" all at once especially when you already were quite content, or you had a plan that was working toward future expectations of contentedness.

I feel like this year, more than any other year in a while is really testing my limits and pushing me to grow and change in ways that I have no desire to do.

What do you do when that happens? Do you have a coping mechanism? Do you thrill at the excitement of change? Or do you struggle with it as much as I do?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...