Florida Awaits!

Exploring Porto Venere, Italy in May 2014
Porto Venere, Italy (a city just outside of Cinque Terre in May 2014)

In approximately 2 hours, I will be meeting up with my husband to go to Florida. It's not quite as exciting as Italy, but I'll take what I can get. :) I simply had to fit a beach trip into my summer somewhere!

So what's in my bag for a weekend at the beach?

hair things - brush, straightener
make-up - under eye cream, blush, lip gloss
clothing - a few shirts and a pair of jeans, 2 beach dresses, swimsuit
towel
sunblock
flip flops
camera equipment - tripod, wide angle lens, flash, extra battery, filters
laptop and backup hard drive
pillow and blanket

a fresh baguette, a bottle of wine, and a bottle of seltzer water with lemon juice

Did I forget anything? :)

Packing for a weekend trip to a beach in Florida is not as time intensive or nearly as crazy as packing for a trip to Europe!

Do you have any big plans for the weekend?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...