Ginger Vogt Dresses

Back in October, I won a wedding dress painting from Ginger Vogt through Vanessa Robert's Wedding blog. I was absolutely thrilled. I had been tweeting every day trying desperately to win it. You can imagine my surprise when I did. Although Ginger and I had been emailing back and forth since the win, I didn't have a picture of my wedding dress. :( (It's very difficult to paint a picture of a dress when you can't see it.) Within 2 weeks of sending pictures of my dress to her, she e-mailed me saying my dress painting would be shipped this week. I just got it yesterday as I was running out the door. I was SOOOO excited!

Ginger Vogt watercolor

The dress painting was wrapped prettily in a box with a nice note from the artist. It made me feel so special to receive the painting of my dress! Not only did she wrap it so gorgeously, but the painting was matted as well and ready for a gorgeous picture frame! I cannot wait to hang it up in my house! The painting has the slightest bit of shimmer which made me super giddy! What girl doesn't like shimmer? :)


I am so excited about seeing the picture hanging in our spare bedroom ("the wedding room" as Justin affectionately refers to it). It might be fun to get the bridesmaid dresses done smaller and positioned with it! :) We shall see.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...