And then there was stationery...

First of all, let me provide a huge CONGRATULATIONS to my dear friend Suzy! She just posted some awesomely wonderful news on Youtube! Go check it out!

So... I've been busy working on my lovely save-the-dates that are going to be printed this week! (I know I keep saying that, but I am serious this time!) Justin bought the paper this afternoon. Even though I have yet to see it, I am certain it is wonderful and will work splendidly with our save-the-dates!

In preparation for the magnificent printing of our save-the-dates I have been going crazy trying to put together my address list. We almost have everyone on the list who is getting a save-the-date. Sadly, we will not be sending one to everyone. I've also had to research some "extras" that will make our save-the-dates completely unique and very much created by hand. (I'm sure I will post a sample after they have been sent out.) Next week I will find myself stamping, stamping, addressing, and typing. (Hopefully I will find myself some help!)

In the mean time, I decided to think about the wedding program. I was impressed with how many helpful websites there are for putting together a Catholic wedding program. Not being Catholic myself, I really had no idea what to expect from a Catholic ceremony. As it is, with mostly non-Catholics in attendance I will still need to consider how much participation will be required from the group that will need to be added to the program. *shrugs* I'm sure I will figure it all out!

Even though creating the wedding stationary has been a rough and stressful process, I am actually really excited about the save-the-dates and I know that our invitations will come together beautifully as well! However, do not be surprised if I post a few more times about the creation of our stationary before it is all said and done...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...