It's that time of year when everyone is running around like crazy trying to get everything they need to accomplish done by the BIG DAY, Christmas. :)
Here's a snip-it of what's on my to-do list:
1. Buy and wrap gifts for everyone.
2. Decide if we are cooking for the holiday and if so what will be on our menu.
3. Blog ahead for the week between Christmas and New Year's.
4. Finish planning for Canada.
5. Buy tree and decorate.
6. Ship any gifts that need to be mailed.
7. Design and send Christmas cards.
8. Go Christmas light looking. :)
9. Listen to a bit of Christmas music.
10. Enjoy time with family.
Parties, decorating, shopping, what is on your list for this holiday season?